1Camera may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction.
- Information that you provide us through contact forms such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address and company to request information about our software or services.
1Camera may use your personal information to:
- Process your request, regarding our software or services.
- Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments.
- Offer you relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the 1Camera website, a small file is placed on your computer’s hard drive. These so-called Cookies make the 1Camera website(s) more useful, by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not identify an Internet user personally, but a user’s computer is identified. Most Web browsers accept cookies automatically, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being accepted automatically. Open your browser’s “help” section, which explains the various options for dealing with cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
The 1Camera website may provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We like to optimize the website by tracking users on the website, and thereby improving the user experience.
- Saving your previously completed forms – this is to save time when filling out new forms.
We track the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregate data to monitor how our website is performing and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing van Google AdWords
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. 1Camera will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee to eliminate any risk of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login information in a safe place and contact us immediately if you notice any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
Updates to this policy