Are you in your last year of your MBO study and do you want to experience what it is like to be an Office Manager at a creative agency in Amsterdam?
Then this internship might be something for you!
As an office management intern you have a central role within 1Camera; you are often the first point of contact for clients, freelancers and suppliers. You also provide secretarial and administrative support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Office Assistant duties:
- Answering the phone
- Welcoming customers
- Coordinating courier services
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming e-mails and letters
- Coordinating lunch (also cooking)
- Coordinating and assisting with important meetings
- Keeping spaces tidy
- Inventory management
- MBO studies (last year or graduating)
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch
- You have a healthy work mentality and a great sense of responsibility
- You enjoy working together, but you can also work well alone
- Having a driver’s license is an advantage
Internship fee: 350 euros gross (based on 40 hours per week).